• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

+1

Jack

Private Member
Reaction score
Watching the telly in the afternoon on +1 (for those that don't have Virgin this is the ability to watch something an hour in the past. Sky and other TV providers may have similar). Mix this with pausing live TV and it can really mess up your day ... and sometimes night ... and maybe both.

Normal people might have come across this phenomenon during this crisis (where you're on furlough) watching something on +1 and its like that hour, 2 with pause, is lost when you catch up with tea time, its night time! It happens quite often in retirement although there may be other contributing factors.

Today I lost that hour watching Star Trek, ended up on STV +1, ended up in the pub later than we thought and have only just finished my Chinese an hour late. I wiz starvin!

Think you’ve had +1 too many Jacko ?

Think you’ve had +1 too many Jacko ?

He’s laughing at that an hour before he feckin read it.

:lookaround:

Watching the telly in the afternoon on +1 (for those that don't have Virgin this is the ability to watch something an hour in the past. Sky and other TV providers may have similar). Mix this with pausing live TV and it can really mess up your day ... and sometimes night ... and maybe both.

Normal people might have come across this phenomenon during this crisis (where you're on furlough) watching something on +1 and its like that hour, 2 with pause, is lost when you catch up with tea time, its night time! It happens quite often in retirement although there may be other contributing factors.

Today I lost that hour watching Star Trek, ended up on STV +1, ended up in the pub later than we thought and have only just finished my Chinese an hour late. I wiz starvin!
You dice with life my friend and the eternal unlearnable fagrun will have its way with you.

Bonne chance et vas-y!

Blethering skate [as my mum would say].

BIG G

That was a good day yesterday, best since lockdown.

This thread has been viewed 800 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50