£500k rlese clause for Boyle?

Hammi

Top radge
Admin
We can put a value down we want to see, although if he has this clause I think the club have made a huge error.

If we've allowed that clause, then we're idiots.
Thought we were talking about around a million last year? Can't think if it was an actual offer or some paper chat, but you don't go from that in the final year of your contract
To half that in the first year of your new contract.

If Martin goes for 500k and we turned down all that money for Nisbet and Porteous I might give it up.

The Family

Capital Radge
If we've allowed that clause, then we're idiots.
Thought we were talking about around a million last year? Can't think if it was an actual offer or some paper chat, but you don't go from that in the final year of your contract
To half that in the first year of your new contract.

If Martin goes for 500k and we turned down all that money for Nisbet and Porteous I might give it up.

We will just have to hope it’s Tom kite but it has come from somewhere. See Aberdeen have seemingly valued Ferguson at 4 million and won’t accept anything else.

Hammi

Top radge
Admin
We will just have to hope it’s Tom kite but it has come from somewhere. See Aberdeen have seemingly valued Ferguson at 4 million and won’t accept anything else.

Good for them, I hope they stick to it.
All the clubs up here should start holding out for more money, it'll increase the value of everyone in the league.

And it's came from the arse end of nowhere.
Hibs aren't letting Boyle go for 500k
There's just no way.

The Family

Capital Radge
Good for them, I hope they stick to it.
All the clubs up here should start holding out for more money, it'll increase the value of everyone in the league.

And it's came from the arse end of nowhere.
Hibs aren't letting Boyle go for 500k
There's just no way.

Let’s hope you are right.

Doc Shrink

Retired Radge
He could have walked for nothing. Maybe the release clause was the incentive for him to sign up again.

Who knows where the boyhood Abersheep fan will end up…..

SuperTortolano

Legendary Radge
If the rumors are true, this won’t be on the club. Guessing Boyle’s agent probably put that stipulation in the deal. If it was that or nothing, our hands were tied. 3rd place, the money that comes from Europe and a potential SC trophy, it’s not a bad deal all in all. We probably just got the best season he’s ever had in a Green jersey.

tayside hibee

Well-Known Radge
15 weeks ago Boyle was often going missing, are players meant to be praised no matter how they're performing?
If you can’t see the middle ground between “ he’s pish “ and “ he’s worth 3 million” then I doubt I will be able to explain it too you.

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here