£500k release clause for Boyle?

SUPPORT THE SITE!
January Goal: £100.00
Donations so far: £40.00

Hammi

Top radge
Admin
Reaction score
I have held off. I would keep Martin until he says he would like to leave. I find the Hibs fans saying sell him, good luck, he has done his time etc a bit weird.

Agreed.

If he wants to leave, then he leaves with nothing but best wishes, he's earned his move over the years and new contracts he's signed for us. (Unless it's Celtic)

But unless he tells us he wants to go, I'd be in no rush to accept any deal.

Zab

Admin
Reaction score
I have held off. I would keep Martin until he says he would like to leave. I find the Hibs fans saying sell him, good luck, he has done his time etc a bit weird.

Yeah I agree with that.

I can understand the appeal from his point of view, but I haven’t seen anywhere that he’s pushing the move through.

He’s done plenty for the club and I don’t think anyone should begrudge him the move if it does happen, but I’d certainly not be chasing him out the door.

Agreed.

If he wants to leave, then he leaves with nothing but best wishes, he's earned his move over the years and new contracts he's signed for us. (Unless it's Celtic)

But unless he tells us he wants to go, I'd be in no rush to accept any deal.

Sakes I just wrote more or less that but took too long to post 😂

Hattie

Donator
Reaction score
Martin has been a fine player for us. However his main asset is his magnificent pace and the older he gets he will slow down a little. Accept the £3m plus and improve the team.
Have i missed an offer of £3m plus 🤷‍♂️

Smurf

Auld Enuff Tae Know Better This Radge
Reaction score
This!

The Family

Capital Radge
Reaction score
It would seem the rags are trying to stir up trouble as Boyle isn’t livid or wanting any talks with Ron, he accepts our valuation hasn’t been met and is happy with the current situation

Hibees-Mad

Mad Hibees Radge
Reaction score
It would seem the rags are trying to stir up trouble as Boyle isn’t livid or wanting any talks with Ron, he accepts our valuation hasn’t been met and is happy with the current situation
Is that your opinion or fact?

muzzhfc

Just A Radge
Reaction score
Think there’s too much “love” between the club and player for him to force a move. Board will know he wants a big pay day, Boyle will know we want top value without being unreasonable

Weehibbydrew

Mussel-bound Radge
Reaction score
This is gathering strength again; piece in the Sun, which I won't link.
Tonight may be the last chance to see Boyle in a Hibs shirt, if that ship hasn't already sailed.

Hibees-Mad

Mad Hibees Radge
Reaction score
This is gathering strength again; piece in the Sun, which I won't link.
Tonight may be the last chance to see Boyle in a Hibs shirt, if that ship hasn't already sailed.

I don't think he'll be cup-tied for the Arabian Cup if he plays tonight.......

Hammi

Top radge
Admin
Reaction score
Sky reporting a third offer made.

Going with what was mentioned somewhere about Ron's comments, this one might be worth the discussion.

Over to Martin to decide if he wants the year or 2 in the middle East.

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here